LadySport Fall 2018 10k Run & Walk Clinics
Mondays @ 6:00 p.m. / Sept. 10th - Nov. 26th
Ready to complete a 10k?
Whether it's your first time or your thirtieth, join runners and walkers of all abilities as we build, teach and train you for a 10k!
This season, we're also hosting a walking-specific clinic, in addition to our classic run clinic.
Our 12-week, 10km training clinics offer:
- Options for all levels. Whether your goal is to run or to walk a 10km distance, we have a group for you.
- Progressional training. We organize the routes and incremental training plan—guiding you to gradually improve your fitness, endurance, and speed.
- 15% LadySport store discount for the duration of the clinic
- $40-value running apparel or accessory item
- Informational guest speakers and experts
- Experienced pace-group leaders
Ready to join us? Register below, or click here to use our Groupon.
WHERE & WHEN
Meet at LadySport (3545 W 4th Ave, Vancouver) at 6:00 p.m. every Monday from September 10th to November 26th.
Our clinics help you:
- Run, walk or run/walk consistently and regularly
- Successfully complete a 10km distance
- Achieve your personal best and challenge yourself
- Get and stay fit
- Meet new runners, be part of an active community & have fun!
- Walk Groups: These groups are are designed for beginners looking to improve their fitness and consistency in a friendly environment, as they learn to walk towards the 10km goal.
- Run/Walk Groups: These groups are are designed for beginner runners and/or runners recovering from an injury. This program builds slowly in a friendly environment, while providing motivation to reach the 10km goal!
- Straight-Run Pace Groups: The remaining groups will follow the workout schedule listed above & will be lead through the workouts by group leaders based on a consistent min/mile pace.
- Hills: Hills prepare muscles for faster running without going anaerobic. Hills also strengthen the major running muscles & help us become more efficient runners.
- Fartleks: Varied intervals designed to increase your anaerobic capacity, strength & power.
About LadySport Run/Walk Clinics
LadySport run, walk and walk/run clinics are primarily targeted towards the recreational athlete and beginner or intermediate jogger who is looking for a fun social environment which encourages them to be active and dedicated.
We host three running clinics annually, in 12-week cycles. Typically they begin in January, May, and September and are split in training groups for a 10K distance in one group and training groups for a half-marathon in another. Speed groups are also available. LadySport clinics meet on Monday nights at 6:00pm.
We encourage you to participate in a local 10K or half-marathon run that takes place at the end of each clinic. However, if your goal is just to participate and be active with a group of peers, that's great too!